Join award winning business coach Ros Jones from ActionCOACH for the monthly Business BookCLUB and see for yourself how personal development will enhance your career or your business.
Learn from reading business books on a regular basis and then discussing the book with other business people in an informal setting.
Business BookCLUB kicks off at 12.30 with a friendly welcome, virtual networking and a group discussion on the learnings from that month’s book and what actions we intend to take as a result of reading the book.
How much does it cost?
Our BookCLUB costs just £15 + VAT per person per month. There is no contract or minimum term, you are welcome to join us for a lifetime or just a few months. To join call Ros on 0781 864 6672
What will I receive?
• The book of the month posted to your home address – designed to help you get yourself and your business growing further.
• The opportunity to meet, network and share ideas with likeminded business professionals (via Zoom).
• Book review and accountability on how to implement the learnings in your business and your life.
• A safe and fun environment to make sure you get the most from your learning and development.
Who is this for?
• Small business owners seeking success.
• Start ups wanting to start as they mean to go on.
• Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
• Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers.
• Those who understand the benefits of coaching seeking a low-level entry point.
We hear everyday business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past for you… this club will keep you focused, and hold you accountable and get you into Action!
Wednesday 30th June
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm